BIO AGRI MIX is a major livestock animal health company in Canada. Engaged in research, development, manufacture and marketing of animal health products, the head office is located in
Mitchell, Ontario, a rural community situated in Perth County. Close to Stratford, centrally located to London, Kitchener and just 45 minutes from the shores of Lake Huron, Mitchell is in the heart of Southwestern Ontario.
Bio Agri Mix is a Health Canada licensed and FDA inspected, and the only HACCP certified manufacturer of medicated feed additives serving the Canadian market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Quality Assurance team as a QA Specialist. This is a permanent position and training will be provided.
- Reviewing batch documents for compliance with regulations and internal procedures.
- Validating processes and equipment.
- Managing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Managing QA documents and records.
- Inspections of premises and equipment for compliance with regulations and internal procedures.
- Performing investigations of quality issues.
- Supporting the QA team in achieving the department’s overall objectives.
Applicants for this position should possess:
- A B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or a related science preferably with a working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Attention to detail in all facets of work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work in an organized manner to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work with others in a cross-functional team.
Salary will be based on knowledge and experience.
Bio Agri Mix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applications may be submitted to Human Resources at HR@bioagrimix.com. Please include QA Specialist in the title of your e-mail.