Are you looking for a challenging career within a dynamic team? Would you like to have the opportunity to participate in the success of a company focused on animal health? Do you want to avoid Montreal traffic? Is a nice work environment important to you? Would you like to be part of a big family? If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, you may be our future Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Director, you will work as a team to ensure the international registration of our products. We are an international company, specialized in the field of animal nutrition (dairy cows, swine, poultry and aquaculture). A unique opportunity for a friend of the animals who would like to ensure regulatory monitoring, coordinate registration requests and participate in problem solving in an ingenious way!
Your ability to understand and to synthesize information to send clear requests, your sense of organization and your ability to prioritize different requests make you the ideal candidate. You will obviously need to develop an understanding of our products, our market and what sets us apart. Don’t worry, we will help you get there!
Here are the main tasks related to the position offered:
- Ensures compliance with regulations and interpretations of Canadian and international regulatory bodies.
- Prepares responses to questions from regulatory agencies.
- Is involved in writing and preparing necessary plans, summaries, progress reports, memos, graphics, and slides from our published peer-reviewed articles, internal research reports and other data sources.
- Defines, plans, collects and gathers the information and documents necessary for submissions and requests or renewal of registration in accordance with applicable regulations, depending on the country.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Organize and maintain reporting schedules for food additive registration requests and veterinary health product notifications and new ingredient approval requests.
- Sends registration requests and coordinates work with internal / external stakeholders to ensure follow-up.
- Regularly update the record tracking tool, in accordance with the procedures in place.
- Respects deadlines for requests for renewals or returns to government authorities.