This is an opportunity for a vibrant, intelligent and dynamic thought leader to join our team in providing support and technical training for our dedicated sales team and veterinary accounts. As a Veterinary Services Manager you will use personal in-clinic communication as well as interactions at regional and national meetings. Additionally you can share your knowledge through other written, video or social media platforms. Persuasive and engaging public speaking skills are required because you will be called upon to represent Ceva in educational programs at the local, regional and potentially national level. A significant area of responsibility is building support for products through application of technical data, influence and lectures/presentations to veterinarians in the field, and assistance in the development of scientifically robust technical and marketing materials as part of a comprehensive effort to positively position Ceva and our products in the industry. Influential collaborations include the Ceva sales, marketing, strategic accounts, retail and pharmacovigilance teams as well as academicians and other veterinary key opinion leaders. Additionally, there is the constant opportunity to provide unsurpassed customer support; the above combination will ensure you have personal and professional fulfillment while Ceva is positioned as the industry leader. You will also help our Territory Managers, marketing team, sales support team and executive management see and understand the veterinary hospital through the eyes of a veterinarian.
- Interact with the TMs at sales meetings, work visits, sales training, industry activities, conventions and seminars.
- Providing technical information and expertise to support of sales and marketing for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the sales force and sales leadership team by identifying opportunities and by providing a proactive approach to technical resources and expertise to the commercial operations.
- Support marketing by critically assessing the drivers and barriers to the product value proposition. Partner with marketing to provide technical input and veterinary point of view on initiatives, materials, etc.
- Manage and facilitate industry relationships – KOLs, influencers, shelters, veterinarians, universities, professional associations and others to maintain Ceva in a positive light and promote our products.
- Provide resources necessary for support and solutions to improve the Ceva customer experience. Responding to questions and providing information that support the use of Ceva products to end users, whether veterinarian, retailer or pet owner. Create value for the end user while providing industry leading customer support.
- Participate in coverage for Customer Service and Pharmacovigilance.
- Stay current on emerging and significant animal diseases.
- Responsibly manage expenses for effective use of resources to support operational profit.
- Work with product managers to develop and review pre and post marketing materials. Review all CA technical information.