The Marketing Assistant plays a pivotal role in the Virbac Canada office. In this multi-functional position you would work closely with the Technical Services Veterinarian and General Manager -- supporting marketing activities, management and coordination of events, as well as providing general customer and business support.
What will you do?
- Actively participate in marketing strategy and manage marketing calendar
- Apply creative strategy to marketing pieces utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud (or similar) to pull together globally provided assets, applying adjustments as indicated and produce a Canadian piece ready for print
- Ensure Virbac Canada website is up-to-date in order to ensure accuracy of products available
- Serve as lead contact and manage logistics for veterinary trade shows and company sales meetings
- Support sales force operations with tasks that include overseeing product sampling program and the timely availability of sales promotional material
- Support business operations. This includes responding to general phone/email inquiries, shipping/receiving and processing invoices.