Territory Manager Poultry Animal Health, East Canada
Company: Ceva Animal Health
Location: Ontario or Quebec
Posting Date: April 29, 2021
Closing Date: May 30, 2021
Within poultry business unit, is in charge of managing local key accounts. Ensure the maximization of the penetration of Ceva's solutions through the development and implementation of the Account Business plan in order to maintain sustainable relationships with key poultry customers.
- Develop & preserve effective relationships with Key Accounts management, administrative and decision-making stakeholders within the account. Gather all required information to develop a robust Key account plan. Co-develop an annual key brand sales forecasts with the client for production and budget needs. Differentiate the offer in order to create mutual growth based on the customer's needs. Ensure communication to all key customers stakeholders involved in the decision process.
- Develop the Key Account Plan with a 2 to 3 years ambition, review it with the poultry BUM and the Country Director and ensure that it is uploaded in the database. Execute Ceva's solutions with the proper resources, listen customer feedback and drive customer satisfaction. Provide Management with accurate and timely sales forecasts to optimize proper resource planning. When appropriate, negotiate yearly contracts. Analyze the expenses that will be required to execute the Account Plan, deploy the resources and track the related expenses.
- Proactively schedule and facilitate pulse meeting. Develop strong collaborative relationships across the different local services to build a strong account team.
- Routinely discuss and communicate account plan with other local members to align the account team. Communicate progress to local and zone management. On demand, make impactful presentation to align Ceva's organization on the strategy with the Strategic Account and its execution.
- Track sales results and other business key performance indicator for the key account. Review progress with the local Account Team every month.
- Previous experience in Poultry sales with knowledge of market and existing relationships with key opinion leaders in the Ontario and/or Quebec market.
- Business knowledge / Acumen - Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant industries and markets, economic trends and value drivers, threats and opportunities LEVEL - advanced
- Customer's knowledge - Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the customer's organizational structure, value drivers, products and services, financial situations, and competitive market positions.
- Strategic agility - Capability to create strategic plans by anticipating future consequences and trends accurately to provide a clear long term vision.
- Value proposition co-creation . Ability to seek and propose opportunities for mutual growth and collaboration to achieve both Ceva and the client’s goals through active and transparent planning Fundamental .
- Negotiation & closing skills. Ability to apply strategies to ensure a win-win outcome and create measurable business value through strong account management approach.
- Sales communication. Capability to discover the customers' needs, to position Ceva's products added value, to present in an engaging way and to handle objections.
CORE COMPETENCIES LIST
Drive ambition and accountabilities
Engage and develop
Collaborate with empathy
Think solutions out of complexity
LANGUAGES WRITTEN (Reading & Writing) ORAL (Speaking & Listening)
- English Written Intermediate & oral Intermediate
- French Written Intermediate & oral Intermediate