Description de l'emploi
The Territory Manager grows the business in assigned geography by selling the full-line of Ceva Ruminant products in veterinary clinics.
Reports to: Livestock Business Unit Manager
- Schedules appointments, meeting with critical account staff, makes sales presentations, closes on business and takes orders. Utilizes the Action Selling platform to advance the sales process in each call. Responsible for all business activities in an assigned territory.
- Develops a sales plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives through analysis of current sales revenue, market share, competitive activity and opportunity. Track and measure progress against that plan, adapting as needed to ensure success. Develop and follow territory route to maximize opportunities and selling time, maintaining and building revenue with existing customers while prospecting for new business.
- Interacts with veterinarians and key decision makers within veterinary clinics. Identify customer needs and provide solutions to meet those needs. Build relationships and partnerships with entire clinic staff, including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, practice managers, front office staff and others.
- Change behaviors at the practice level through education and impact. Includes holding technical product conversations at veterinary practices.
- Partner with the Canadian Ruminant Sales Team to enhance knowledge of Ceva products through training. Plan and identify where Technical Veterinary support is needed. Schedule and facilitate ride-alongs with the Livestock Business Unit Manager. Build and enhance share of voice with distributor partners to drive the Ceva business forward.
- Communicate broadly and often with Ceva Customer Service, Livestock Business Manager, Marketing and other staff. Communication is multi-channel, responsive and frequent in nature.
- Complete pre-call planning, clinic-by-clinic, with a clear objective for each sales call.
- Attend and coordinate events such as tradeshows, industry events Key Opinion Leader (KOL) dinnersand conferences.
- Administrative duties – Completion of monthly expense and territory reports; Responsible with expense budget. Maintain call notes, track promotional activity and involvement, and communicate with Ceva Customer Service.
Qualifications et Diplôme(s) requis
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Bilingual English/French is a plus
- Work Experience: 3-5 years proven track record in outside sales strongly preferred. At minimum, proven success in fast-paced business-to-business sales environment.
- Other: Must have clean driving record. Must be willing and able to spend several hours per day in vehicle. Overnight travel required.
1. Glass Half Full – Demonstrates an enthusiasm for building and growing a business. Not discouraged by momentary failure. Does not make excuses. Focuses on the upside and what is within your control.
2. Solutions Provider – Takes ownership for solving problems. Develops creative ways to keep or win business. Takes the initiative; does not wait to be told what to do. Seeks self improvement.
3. Work Ethic – Self-driven and self-motivated. Does what it takes to get the job done, and then some.
4. Has a Plan and Works It – Manages the territory as though it were your own business.
5. Challenger/Closer – Asks for the business. Treats a sales call as more than a service call. Has a thorough understanding of the customer’s business and challenges the status quo.
6. Failure is Not an Option – Demonstrates grit and tenacity. Does not give up. Has a tremendous desire to win.
7. Flexibility/Embraces Change – Embraces new ideas. Seeks out better and different ways of getting the job done. Rolls with the punches.
1. Selling Skills
2. Analytical Skills
4. Communication – Written and Oral
5. Ability to learn and articulate technical information
6. Time Management/Multi-Tasking
8. Presentation skills
9. Leadership and team-building