On March 22nd, we will launch the CAHI Nation-Wide Game of Animal Health Tag through our social media platforms for a week.
The goal of Nationwide Tag is to see which province can come together and generate the highest number of CAHI followers & likes in 7 days!
WHO CAN PLAY?
- Anyone who works in the Canadian animal health industry! Veterinarians, RVTs, industry reps, producers, farm hands, trainers, handlers, etc. – we want to hear from everyone!
HOW DO YOU WIN?
- Make sure your province has the most people tagging it as their location in the comments section of the original post.
- We will then randomly select the name of one individual from that province to win an amazing prize package worth $500!
- In addition to CAHI’s core prize package, our member companies and organizations have also contributed some very special swag items for the winner of the game.
- The species sector with the most tags will also get a “shout-out” and ultimate bragging rights!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Tune in to CAHI’s Facebook (@CdnAnimalHealth), Twitter (@cahi_icsa) or Instagram (@cahi_icsa) channels on Monday, March 22, 2021 for the start of the game
- React to the initial game post & follow at least one of our social media channels
- Comment on the initial game post, telling us which province you are in, what your animal health industry job title is, and what species you work with – this is your entry for the prize draw
- Tag everyone you know who should participate!
We can’t wait to see how Canadians across the country can rally to recognize all the various sectors and individuals that benefit from the work that we do. Good Luck everyone! And now…
Tag!!! You're It!